Are you getting everything out of life you should be? Are Your Goals Getting You Where You want to go?
In the following video I begin to present to you some key questions to ask yourself to discover your purpose. If we only go after goals that are not connected to our purpose we begin to live life by default instead of directing our future.
Not making a decision is still a decision, and we have two choices in life: to live in reaction to everything around us or to choose the life we are called to live.
One of the most important exercises you can get out of this video is to learn to take time to dream the impossible. We tend to put limits on ourselves and look at what is stopping us instead of living by faith. Discover what is really in your heart to do in this life and jump in with two feet to accomplish “the impossible”.
Watch the video below on the important things to ask ourselves:
Here are some of the questions I present in this video should you want to write them down and take time to answer them:
- Does it align with your purpose?
- Are you getting everything out of life you could be?
- Who are you really?
- Why do you exist?
- What are you accomplishing?
- Where do you want your life to lead you?
- Who are you in relation to your social life, family, spiritual life, and profession?
- What kind of influence do you have?
- Who is the happiest person that you know? How do they influence you?
- Who would you trade lives with?
- What are your four top life goals?
- Who are the four people you respect the most?
Start to dream the impossible!