Add up your toiletries in your bathroom, and then count how many of them you use daily. You’ll discover you use about 20% of them 80% of the time. Your business is no different. 20% of what you do every day at work is producing approximately 80% of your total revenue. That also means that 80% of your daily activities produce only 20% of your total revenue.
What would happen if you could discover WHY 20% of your activities produce so much more revenue… and replace the remaining 80% of your non-productive activities with more activities like the 20%? You would see your revenue skyrocket by a factor of 16.
What you need to know…
If you can perform more of these "productive" activities, your revenue will explode. This explains why the wealthy work less and earn more… and why you need to learn how to work smarter, not harder. So why aren't you currently performing these so-called "productive" activities?
The answer… you're NOT doing the things you SHOULD be doing. You're NOT doing the things that are your highest income-producing activities. It's these activities that drive the revenue into your business.
No matter what you have been told, it is not necessary to work around the clock to make the money you need. You just need to know where to focus in order to produce those results.
Why you need to know this…
Answering the phone, responding to emails, ordering supplies, paying the bills, keeping the books, spending time on social media… are NOT high income-producing activities.
I remember when I was first trying to figure out how to build my business online I thought maybe it was all about being popular on social media. If I could just make it big, then maybe I could get clients. Then I discovered that I could build my business even WITHOUT social media. It is easy to focus on what isn’t that important when trying to build your business, I know first hand!
High income-producing activities are things like developing and creating new products or services, improving your current product or service, marketing that new product or service, developing joint venture relationships or affiliate programs, innovating your product or service so that it makes your business unique & superior, acquiring various elements of proof to use in your marketing such as testimonials or research.
These make up your highest income-producing activities… and these are the areas where you need to focus. Some of these you're good at… you have "unique abilities" that lend themselves to these specific types of activities.
Others, you're not so good at. The secret is to match them up properly so that you're constantly performing your unique abilities in the areas that will produce maximum revenue for your business.
The cost to you if you fail to act…
- Do you spend most of your day fighting fires instead of completing the vital few activities that will produce the greatest results… and the highest revenue?
- Do you know specifically those few things you need to do daily that produce big results?
- Do you know how to match those few things with your unique abilities?
- Do you know how to get rid of the minutiae that's controlling your everyday activities and taking up your valuable time and energy… and replace that minutiae with the high impact activities that immediately produces income for you and your business?
- How can you learn to develop these critical skills?
My business coaching program helps you learn and develop these skills quickly and easily. My program has been so successful that I have been inundated with requests to share my secrets with the small business community that needs it the most.
I would be honored to share my expertise with you… and help you achieve real results in your business and provide you with solutions that work!
As an example, is it really possible for a business owner to work less and actually make more money? Is there a secret code or password that makes this magically happen, or is it being in the right place at the right time? The answer… none of the above.
It takes specific skills and strategies to make this happen, and I want to share some of those with you in my gift Explode Your Revenue 16 Times. Just enter your name and email below to get this report!
Those I have coached have sent me testimonials and stories of exploding their revenue by as much as 16 times.
This program will teach you the secret process we use to help you focus on your highest income-producing activities. Once you do, you can literally skyrocket your revenue and profits!