Start your own business today without having to worry about where to get clients to buy your product!
Whether you choose retail arbitrage, a personal brand or to increase sales on your own website - this training will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know!
It is AMAZON VERIFIED because it is training from Amazon! No more searching for the right information.
- Set Up Account Info Quick Start Guide. Learn how to: Edit your seller information, Edit Your Listing Status, Modify Your Selling Plan, Add Deposit and charge methods, Edit Your Business Information, Add Return Address For Customers
- How FBA Works
- How To Package Your Products
- How To Convert Products to FBA
- Your First Shipment Part 1
- Your First Shipment Part 2 Labeling
- FAQ: Storage limits, returns, what happens when Amazon gets my products? Can you sell your products while they are in transit to Amazon? Why do I have to ship to more than one location?
- Your First Shipment Part 2 Shipping and Choosing a carrier
- Learn how to use Manage Orders in Seller Central to process and fulfill your orders.
- Two Step Verification For Your Account
- The Difference Between the Professional and Individual Seller Plans
- Payments: How you get paid
- How To Add A New Product
- How To Match To An Existing Listing
- How To Manage Inventory
- How To Use Inventory Reports
- How To Create Product Variations
- Adding A New Product Style Guide
- How To Use An Inventory File
- How To Use An Inventory File Advance
- How To Set Up Automated Pricing (Repricer)
- Amazon Buy Box Overview
- How To Win The Buy Box
- How To GET UNGATED!
- Listing restrictions and product restrictions
BONUSES emailed to you over the next few weeks!
- Emails on how to build an online business
- The secrets to online marketing to get clients
- What you need to know to succeed online and how to design your website
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) is an opportunity to either sell a private label or produce passive income by shipping new and used items to Amazon to sell on their website. Those shopping on Amazon.com will see your products, purchase them and Amazon will do the shipping for you, and handle customer service. Your job is simply to find things at a discount at local stores, libraries, or garage sales you can make a profit on and ship them in. No time for that? Create a private label and sell it on Amazon. Your product is sent directly from the supplier to Amazon so you never have to touch a product.